Featured: Windows 8
Topic: System Requirement
Here we bring a article for beginners or the users who want to know about Windows 8 Installation help.
Here are the system requirements for installation Windows 8 in your desktop or Laptop.
When you going to install Windows 8 you have to keep in mind these requirements before installing.
- CPU: 1 gigahertz (GHz) Or More Faster
- HDD: 16 GB Space of 32-bit Or 20 GB space of 64-bit
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics Card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
For Use Touch Features:
- You have need a tablet, Smart Windows 8 Supported Phone Or a monitor that supports multitouch Feature.
For Use Store:
- You have an internet on your device to access the Windows Store and to download and run apps.
- You have need min 1366 x 768 screen resolution.
These are the necessary requirements to install the Windows 8 in your system.
Now different Mobile Manufacturer companies launching windows 8 supported smart phone. As we just discussed in our last article and we provide a full specifications of this Windows 8 supported phone which name was Nokia Lumia 920 and Samsung ATVIS